Saturday, October 31, 2009

Princess Cinderella and Bell


Dancing like little princesses!
Here are a few halloween Pics of the girls. When I got our Family pics done the first time the girl who did it had her camera broken and she didn't know it so none of the pics turned out. So to off set the inconvenience of having to re shoot our pictures she offered to do a free Halloween session. I thought that was a really good deal!

5 comments:

Candice said...

I really love these pictures! THey are great! and the family ones are awesome too! I want to see them all!!

KA said...

Very, very cute. Your girls really do look like princesses.

JenEric said...

Oh my gosh...adorable. Those were awesome costumes. I want to be a Disney princess next year. :)

Sharie said...

Oh my heck. This is like the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Julaine said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one with the water reflection. Those costumes are awesome too! So girly