Monday, October 26, 2009

Okay I have been really bad about updating my blog so I have to confess I have been busy creating a digital scrap book with heritage makers. Its my new addiction and I love it. This book of Madison it one of my projects I am working on. Its a year book of madison's 3rd year. I just completed Mckenzies 3rd year book so I will try to figure out how to add the link so people can view it. When I am done with a book the company prints it and sends it to me. I love it! This link below is Madison's book I am working on Check it out!
Heritage Makers Project Browser

5 comments:

Julaine said...

Love it!!!! Looks good so far. Can't wait to hear how the real things looks

Lisa said...

I've heard of them before. You did a great job! She is such a cute girl and you documented everything really well. I'll have to check them out sometime. I've only ever used Shutterfly, which does not have the look like yours!

JenEric said...

I'm so happy you updated your blog. I missed reading it so much!! That family picture is beautiful. Every single one of you is pretty. Kenzie is really turning into a little young lady. Madi is so cute.

Sarah said...

Whaaaaa???? You updated? I'm shocked!! ;) I hope this means you'll be doing it regularly, because I will miss seeing you all the time after I move :( I la la LOVE your family pic, and can't wait to see more!

Maria said...

gparents day was in September. I think it was the day I posted the pics.

Love, love, LOVE your family pic on the header. So adorable!

I think it's time that I updated my blog too.

I might need to get together with you sometime and you can show me all about heritage makers. I'm thinking that's the only way I'll get scrapbooking done. Not as messy :) yay!