I have been working a lot so unfortunately we did not start coloring eggs till 10:30 the night before Easter. Luckily grandma Jean colored eggs with the girl a while back so they still had the fun of that. i know I'm a bad mom but at least they had colored eggs to look for on EASTER!!!
Big cheese!
Brian was so proud of this egg. You cant see it very well but he used one of those white out crayons to make a smiley face. He was hoping the kids would like that and they did!

The egg hunt at our house!

Cute Madi and Daddy going to grandmas house!
The girls new sun glasses from the Easter Bunny!
What a "stud"!
All afternoon I was on call for work so I hung out in my scrubs. Luckily I didn't get called into work till 7pm. I had the whole day with the fam, and it was great!

Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Millers

Yummy Eats

Easter Baskets prizes from Grandma and Gradpa Moffit!
It was funny the girls got 3 sets of swim suites. One from me one from the Millers and one from the Moffits. The catch was, the suites had to stay at the house they recieved them, so Grandma and Grandpa could take them swimming. What fun!! It was a great Easter celebration and I was so furtunate to spend it with my family instead of working.





6 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like your girls had a great Easter! Okay, first of all, those red and white dresses are darling, and where did you get them? I love them! Second of all- why are they not wearing their other Easter dresses?! Did you have them wear them another day? When did you get the pics at your blog header? I'm confused... ha ha. I don't know why I care, I'm just wondering :)
Awww, the girls looked adorable in their Easter dresses. Seeing the picture of the Miller family at Easter really made me miss you guys!! I wish we all lived closer together. Our childhood summers were always so fun..except that we were always getting each other in trouble. :) I'm glad Brian had fun coloring Easter eggs. You're never too old to for fun stuff.
Fun Easter!! I saw those dresses at Children's place. That's where I got my girls. They are so adorable!!
The first picture of you and brian is really good. What a cute couple. I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE the girls Easter outfits. They are adorable. It's nice to have both grandparents around to spoil the girls!
Your girls look so cute in their Easter dresses! I especially love the red!
I love the Easter dresses! So cute and fun to dress up little girls!!
Post a Comment